Every community, every place, has something unique to share with the world.
Nowhere is this unique expression more evident than through the stories told by your archival collections. Unfortunately, these collections are all too often hidden away in the physical archive of a back room in a set of file cabinets, or locked inside antiquated software which is hard to use and leaves much to be desired in terms of aesthetic quality.
Auto-Graphics believes you should not delay sharing these collections with your community of users and even those outside the local community. We built simple to use tools, which focus your efforts easily allowing you to build new or manage existing collections; and then provide a discovery tool built on today's standards for web delivery. A-G designed MONTAGEdc specifically so you can get this information out and available to everyone. This is why MONTAGEdc is different.
MONTAGEdc is different
|MONTAGEdc makes your community’s unique story
more accessible by focusing on five things:
Other features include:
- Collaborate with multiple institutions or create individual collection sublevels using 7 levels of hierarchy according to the international ISAD(G) archival standard
- Create unique landing pages for collections and add searchable metadata on the collection level, not just the record level
- View images, audio, video and PDF files right from the full record display. Hundreds of MIME types are supported for upload/download
- Browse or filter results by institution, collections, topics, format, dates and places
- Turn the display of records on and off for public viewing
- Provide your users with Wikipedia-like record references directly from your record metadata